Benefit POREoclock Party at Madame Koo.

00:00



I applied for a ticket to the Benefit POREoclock Party happening in Newcastle. It was the talk of free Benefit goodies and a party happening at Madame Koo. I mean who would say no to that?

I managed to get a ticket, and as you can imagine I was thrilled. Benefit makeup is classy as hell and did I mention there would be freebies? Plus I doubt I’d ever get the chance to go to something like that again.

The whole reason they were having the party in Newcastle to start with was because Newcastle were the ones to tweet the most about #POREoclock and what not. Well that’s what I heard. I knew nothing about it myself. Still, it didn’t stop me dragging my mam along yesterday and queuing so we could be one of the first 300 through the door, and score that coveted goody bag.


As soon as we got in we were given a scarf, goody bag and a drinks token which had a nice swirly ‘B’ for Benefit on it. (I exchanged it for a vodka and pink lemonade)

I didn’t look at the contents of the goody bag until I got home because I wanted to be surprised. I’ve obviously opened it now though, and all I’ll say is wow. (I'm talking notepad, mouse mat, POREfessional samples, you name it.) Everyone was wearing the scarves around their heads looking like retro pin up girls. I wish I had done the same. (I've always wanted to be part of the in-crowd.)


There were stations set up to do makeup. The queues were pretty impressive, so we decided to just wander around looking at all of the different Benefit themed stuff. The outside smoking area was filled with umbrellas. Huge tubs of POREfessional were dotted about. There was a photo booth and a nice green Benefit backdrop for those all-important selfies.

The DJ played quality chick tunes and the ladies dressed like POREfessional agents did a dance number which was unexpected and fun.


We only stayed for about an hour as most of the posh booths were taken and there’s really only so many times you can take pictures of the same alarm clock. However they had prizes and competitions that were going on all through the night. I’m pleased that I went. I had a good time and would love it if they decided to come back and do it again. Let’s hope us Geordies did them proud.

Did any of you go to the POREoclock Party?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I am delighted to read your post. This post has beautiful images. I liked this very much. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. Get help from dissertation writing services , a No.1 writing company UK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post. I really liked your post. Your blog is also so good. Get help from dissertation proposal writing services, a distinctive writing company UK.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images